top of page
HarborFest Wacky Boat Races
August 3rd, 2019
Join us for a long-running tradition of Indian Lake. Make your own boat and take on other teams in the Russells Point Harbor at Sandy Beach Bridge.
Rules and Guidelines
1. Boats must be homemade using any material that floats, however, the material must not be manufactured for marine purposes.
2. No motors or any kind.
3. No paddle or surf board-like crafts.
4. The homemade boat must be “people powered.”
5. Past winning boats are ineligible.
6. Participants must be 18 years of age or accompanied by an adult.
7. All participants must was USCG Approved life jackets.
8. Personal Flotation Devices Must Be Worn While Participating.
bottom of page